What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Hey, I didn't take the vacation...

 ...it took us- customer shutdowns have shut us down for the week.  And as today won't be of great interest (for reasons I'll soon get to), time to post the Friday pics...

Gloomy day, 86% humidity

Moments after we started, I saw (but couldn't capture) in the distance by the river, two large brown creatures that I convinced myself MUST be coons.  That I was likely wrong to follow...

This is why Misty stays on a leash...

There was a varmint in there somewhere, you could see the grass moving and hear munching...




Then we saw it- and knew what we'd saw at the beginning- a huge BEAVER...

Misty chased after, and it hit the canal with a mighty splash!

Meanwhile, at the river...

Misty was watching the couple and their dog crossing the bridge

Nothing new at the airstrip, except the orange flags are gone...


We proceeded to watch the 'skrat swimming laps across the pond...






Then, in the woods, we saw two deer...





KC arrived home after his first trip as a train conductor, and the boys visited



Isaiah was pointing out to me that the characters on this game were all naked, and he didn't know why


Saturday had 92% humidity and approaching rain.  So we went only as far...


...as the bark park


Where Misty's only entertainment was watching neighbors coming and going.

After that, Twitter broke down, ending my basic source of entertainment while Laurie watches the morning food line up....


And soon later, the rain came...


1 comment:

  1. Bloody nice photos of a bloody nice walk that left me feeling good but ya know I am sitting here shaking and needing to pee not out walking any bloody where, just saying...........

    ReplyDelete