What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Baseball practice the Martin way

 My son is a very patient, good teacher of baseball to eldest grandchild Isaiah.  We got to watch an impromptu practice Sunday.

Isaiah (aka the Player) wondering why we're all coming out to watch; Grayson recovering from a 'fall' like he's a 61-year old


The Monster Truck King

"I'm ready!" Even if his helmet outweighs him

Ball-on-a-stick training



"I wanna go to the park!"

When he's paying attention, has a great level swing

"They call me the wanderer, yeah the wanderer..."


"Throw me the bal... I said, throw it!"


"Oh let's bungle, in the jungle..."


"Here's mud!  Let's jump over it!"





Catching the ball is the weak part of Isaiah's game, but he's making progress...



That was a pair of good catches!

Peek-a-boo, Laurie!

Battle of the century week afternoon



Grayson gets a swing.  Told KC, "Pitch was high, I have photographic evidence!"  KC: "It dropped."

Tagged that one!

That one, not so much...


2 comments:

  1. I have bad hand to eye coordination always had even as a child that said great photos they look like they had fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Isaiah already is better than I ever was.

      Delete