What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Ok, let's see some pictures

 So today is cool-ish and rain possible, and that plus a walk last night will be keeping us in today.  However, I do owe some pics here, so let's see what we've got.  First, from Tuesday (if my finger-counting is right)...

This is a fragment of a bag that Misty INSISTED was some form of life she had to investigate...

"Fine.  I'll just go hide..."

Strawberries in bloom near the river

Then we jump to a more eventful, balmy Thursday night...



I was so busy taking this, I think I missed a deer in the background!  No worries though...

Because he was right there when we turned around!


Duck family in Stony Run

Great night for it, if you have one



Misty thought she had varmintage, but it was just the Canal Bunny.

Then it was Saturday when Laurie found...


...that the squirrels had chewed holes in both sides of her brand new- though admittedly cheap- bird feeder...

Later Misty and I took KC for a walk.  The fields were packed with socceristas- mainly Muslim and not interested in Misty as she was in them (with the exception of a little guy who darn near followed her into the woods)- and heavy with the smell of something not yet legal in Indiana.  With the knowledge that we've gleaned over the years about certain pesty insects and tall grass, I bet a handful of moms are spending their Mothers Day picking ticks off their little ones!  Anyway, about the only interesting thing otherwise on the walk...



...was wondering what all the turkey buzzards had for dinner...

4 comments:

  1. thecontemplativecat here. Picking ticks off a pet is not on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty's on Sargeant, her only ticks are transients that make the mistake of coming over to me and getting subdivided. Those little kids yesterday, I wager not so much.

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures thankfully none of my dogs had ticks except one when I was a child my dog Blue died of a tick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that! They leave Misty alone with that Seargeant stuff.

      Delete