What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Vacation day 2

 First off, I want to give you JUST this week's M10- no new post this week!  We start with a new debut by Geowulf at #10:


************************************************

New Gold in week #8 falls to #9; Jelly Roll tumbles to 8 with Need A Favor; CVafune drops to 7 with Want Me Out; Lauren Daigle stuck at 6 with New; then a pair of 5-notch jumpers, Beach House to 5 with Black Magic, and 100 gecs to 4 with Hollywood Baby; Wallows slip one to #3 with Are You Bored Yet; Caroline Rose slips back to 2 with Everywhere I Go, I Bring The Rain; and Albert Hammond Jr, who a few years back went from 3 to 1 with Set To Attack, goes 7 to 1 with Old Man.

 

 

Next order of business, I was going to take it easy on Misty, who's always gimpy after a big walk (like last night) these days.  I just took her to the Bark Park.  But, she made a new friend...








 Meet Mocha, a pit-mix and 7 months old, the fur baby of a very nice couple, and a pretty faithful doppelganger in energy to what Misty was when we first got her.  They had a circus- at least until Misty started feeling it.  She's currently sleeping off a baby aspirin and peanut butter treat.


Beyond that, it looks like we'll watch Shenan's Dallas team be the last of our hockey teams to fall, which means sometime this vacation I'll be posting the "Boring hockey post", where I put the details for my benefit and you are under no "obligation" to read.  I promise to keep Vacay pics separate!

6 comments:

  1. thecontemplativecat here. I enjoyed that performer. there is a sweetness and innocence about her voice. Glad the twosome bounded about, had a good time. How old is Misty? Great size dog. Wouldn't work here in the retirement community. All the other old people have puff balls that bark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geowulf has hit the top of my M10 4 times over the years, and started hitting with the song Saltwater, which was featured on a Corona ad. Recently the duo-that-was was trimmed down to just her- Star Kendrick- but still using the Geowulf name. Misty's coming up on her fifth birthday. Here we have a variety of dog sizes. Our row has a couple of 'window friends' Misty has learned to be good around.

      Delete
  2. What a nice dog you have! If I had a house with a large back yard, I'd have dogs and cats. All of my family's dogs and cats were foundlings, except one that my folks rescued from a puppy mill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty was a chipped runaway that the owners abandoned to the shelter- I suspect she had a great reason for leaving. An old boss just happened to share a humane shelter video of her, and about 2 weeks later- just after Christmas- she was ours.

      Delete