What is it about nice people that attract total idiots?Nice people are martyrs. Idiots are evangelists.

SOCK IT TO ME BABY!!!

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday Pictures

 Which of course means I'm posting them Sunday for those stuck on accuracy.  I have one from Wednesday...


...which is Misty being mad that the river was too high to jump down and get a drink from....

That was the day after my birthday, which reminds me I forgot to correct my mistake on a couple M10 Shows ago, where I stated I was 62.  Somehow I managed to insert an extra year into my memory banks, I am indeed 61.  


Exactly.  So we move on to Thursday...

Mr Bunny


Dr Killdeer




Mr Skrat chillin' in the warm air.  Once I said to Misty, "You see the varmint?", he dove nose first.


About to get a moochie


Traffic was ducky


Saturday, we went to Shoaff Park...

After a night and day of rain, a mostly sunny morning

Somebody left the phone pole unlocked lol


"Are the fish bitin'?" "Yeah, little ones."



An odd place to advertise a 40-year-old Bon Jovi lp, but whatever

Might be some of our work- the covering, that is


Misty made some friends



Yep, there was water under all that crap


Went to take a pic of one squirrel, about six of them shot up these two little trees.  When we turned away, we about tripped over the duck couple who also attended the party.

"Do you mind?  We don't serve your kind here!"

"Let's go, Mildred.  I hate it when the unsavory crowd starts coming in."



Baseball- Dwenger vs Whitko, I think- and BBQ




"I don't WANT to get on the pier. I want to play in the river!"

If you click to enlarge, you'll spot the buzzard circling over the BBQ

Squirrel playing ostrich

"Oh, crap, a dog!"



Later, the Rowdy Boys came over...




....and "assisted" Grandma in building a toothpick maze...




2 comments:

  1. So many bloody nice photos that made me smile and feel good

    ReplyDelete